Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Week Continues...Poor Al

So, I don't think I'm actually cut out for 2 blogs. In theory it made sense, and it will annoy me that my blog address is so boring and solely adoption related, but ah well. I might just have to get over it - so you will too. :o)


Day 3 of school (day 2 for Ally). So far, the big kids are doing great. Everyone has been excited and enjoying things, so that's good. Today I dropped Ally off and even before getting out of the van, she was asking me to stay at school with her. :o( She didn't cry when I left, but it took awhile to extract myself (the play cell phone was strong motivation for her...)

I'm still feeling awful.

You'd think that this was the first time I'd ever left a kid anywhere! Hardly. Grace was in daycare until she was 5 - much of it was full time. She liked it overall, but she had her days that it was tough to leave. I guess my viewpoint is a little different now than it used to be. It feels very unnatural. And maybe it's because Al is my baby. I don't know. But I don't like it.

Anyways, more about theo ther kiddos later...

1 comment:

lifeonplanetearth said...

Yeah, I hear you. We're looking into unschooling.