Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Whew!

So, I didn't even want to post anything on here, because I didn't want to let myself worry. But now that I have the all clear to travel on the 26th, I'm letting myself breathe a sigh of relief.


Confused? Sorry, I'm tired. :)

A couple of weeks ago we started hearing rumblings about MOWA closure. I wasn't too worried - after all, we were done with them right? WRONG! I forgot that MOWA has to write a final letter for our file before the embassy appointment. It's pretty much a rubber stamp at this point, clerical in nature. But we just were not sure if MOWA would have the letter done before they closed for training or not.

After all, if it could go wrong, it would happen to us right?

But our agency was able to confirm this week that our letter is in fact DONE and we can proceed for a July 29 embassy date as planned.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
(big sigh of relief being exhaled...)

Now, I should seriously consider packing eh?

Uh oh...

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Awesome news!

Mindy said...

So glad to hear that you can travel as planned! Thinking of you as you begin the dreaded packing. :)

Farmboy and Buttercup said...

Yay!!!

Yes, at least 2 Gladney families have to postpone travel for just what you were describing. So nice that for once, you didn't have to hit an obstacle.

Happy packing!!!

Holly said...

Good luck with all your packing. I can't wait to hear all about your trip to pick up S. :)

Bethany said...

That's so soon! I know it's taken you so long to get to this point. I'm really happy for you. Have a blast in ET!