Monday, July 27, 2009

We made it!

It's 7 a.m. in ET! We made it safely yesterday/last night. All our
flights were on time. Our flight into Addis had a delay in landing
due to a thunderstorm, but nothing too bad. We were very fortunate!

I was so tired that when we got to the guesthouse, I just could NOT
figure out the phone or the computer! But after a pretty decent
night's sleep, at least I was able to hop on the internet.

We actually have water this morning (yay!) so I better run and grab a
shower. Hopefully in just a few hours we'll have Selam with us!!!!

Can you tell I"m excited??

8 comments:

Abby said...

Yeah!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!

Wendy said...

Glad you got their safe and am so happy that things are coming together!

Jillienne said...

Glad you made it!! Now go get that girl!

Emily B. said...

Woo-hoo!!

Stacy and Family said...

Can't wait to see/meet her!! Have a safe trip home~

Bethany said...

Wonderful news! Thanks for keeping us posted. Have a great time with her.

Holly said...

AWESOME! So glad you're there... can't wait to hear about your reunion with Selam!

NatalieEbigScott said...

Squeeze her extra hard for all of us! I can't wait to finally meet her! :)