Thursday, May 7, 2009

No.

MOWA did not submit a single letter of approval for today's court cases.  At least 6 agencies had cases to be heard and not one could be approved without the MOWA letters.  No new court dates were given.  If they are, they will be very far out.  *Hopefully*, MOWA will just start writing letters and the judge can approve the cases as this is done.  But MOWA does not want the judge to go this route, so we shall see what develops.


At the very lease, it looks like *S* won't be coming home any time soon. 

Frankly, the word "soon" has lost all meaning in this house.


10 comments:

Nancy Kimball said...

Hi Cat,

I'm sorry to hear the news was not good. There's got to be a reason for all of this, so hang tight. She will be home one day and all of this will be behind you guys!

Hope all goes well for Mark today at the sign company. Keep me posted. I'm praying.

Nancy

Thankfulmom said...

I have no wise words to offer - only friendship along the journey. I'm so sorry.

Lisa

Margaret said...

I am so so sorry :( Many hugs to you on this day.

Matthew and Amanda said...

The senselessness of all this would drive a person crazy. So sorry.

Amanda

Melinda said...

Wow! Yet again bad news for you guys. So sorry to hear this. One would have thought the letter would have already been there due to prior court dates, but I guess that would make far too much sense! :)

Leslie said...

I am so sorry.

Jillienne said...

So sorry....

atHisrighthand said...

ARG! I am so sorry this just stinks!I am not sure what else I can even say!
Elise

Holly said...

Oooaaarrrrrghhhhh!!!!!!!!! Groaning with you from up north... :(

Wendy said...

Darn it all.....