Saturday, May 2, 2009

Carrots

Apparently my kids love carrorts.  After all eating quite a large dinner they still proclaimed to be "starving" so I said they could always have more carrots and they happily complied.  


Grace has always liked them as long as she can have ranch. After awhile, Abi followed suit.  Now that Hana has found her dip, she's on board too.   It took us a little while to figure out what Hana liked to dip them in though.

Her favorite is carrots and ketchup or hot sauce.

That's my lil' Ethiopian for ya.  :)

3 comments:

Jillienne said...

I have to admit that when I was a child I dipped my carrots in ketchup too! I have since out grown it but I remember it fondly! LOL

Abby said...

I love it!!!!

Julie said...

i'm currently eating carrots and wishing for a nice thick ranch dressing. mmmm would make them SO much better!