Thursday, March 26, 2009

Same Ole Song n' Dance

We didn't pass.

The MOWA letter was not in the file. It should have been there December 3. It still isn't there. I am so incredibly upset, angry, frustrated, disappointed... nope, none of those words quite cover it.

It took 2 calls to AAI (our agency) to get this information. After putting my foot down on the 2nd call (at 2:30 our time, 2 1/2 hours after the office opened) I was able to get someone on the phone with the bad news.

I'm so tired of it.

7 comments:

Amber said...

I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers go out to you... that is not fair or easy to deal with.
Amber
www.thisgivesmehope.blogspot.com

mrns said...

How frustrating! We will keep praying for a speedy homecoming for S.

Mindy said...

I am so sorry Cat. I can't even begin to imagine how frustrated and bummed you are. Please know that you will continue to be in my prayers, I'm hoping you hear that your next court date is next week Monday!!!

Thankfulmom said...

I am so, so sorry. There just aren't words for this - only prayers.
Lisa

Leslie said...

Words can't express this frustration and sadness. I'm so so sorry and I'm praying for you.

Jillienne said...

I am so sorry, how can this even be possible? Is your agency doing anything? It is unbelievable to me that this keeps happening to you. But I am sure you know that.

So sorry.

Emily B. said...

What the heck?!?! I was SO anxious to hear how your case went and I've been praying for your family for a long time (but particularly ever since I met your sweet *S* in February).

Is there ANYTHING AAI can do???? Have you been re-assigned a court date? Why is MOWA taking SO long on some cases and there isn't a delay in other cases?

I can't even imagine how you're feeling. I'm just so sorry this is happening. More prayers, more waiting, more hoping.