Thursday, December 25, 2008

Our First Christmas Together

The flurry of gifts has already passed in our house.  Even with our best attempts to drag it out a bit, it went too fast, as always.  But we have a house full of pleased, thankful kids, so I can't complain.  :)  We did some of our old traditions, added  a couple new ones.  All in all, a wonderful holiday.  Wishing you and yours a very, merry Christmas.


A new and old tradition in one!  New jammies for Christmas Eve night (Dad did a fabulous job on the PJs!) and fleece blankets, made with love for each kiddo.  
This might be a new favorite of mine - it was hit!  :)

Christmas morning - presents!





Ally was kind enough to share her biggest gift - the Plasma Car.  
Everyone got a ride, even mom and dad!

The reason for the season!  

Missing you today *S*.  In our thoughts and prayers - always.  In our arms... hopefully soon!

4 comments:

Thankfulmom said...

Merry Christmas friends! Love the Kaya doll - Josefina and Ruthie came to our Christmas celebration.

Lisa

Denise said...

Your Christmas looks delightful, even though I'm sure there is a hole there, with your daughter being in Ethiopia. I pray that time will just fly by to her court date and you will be together soon.

Nikki said...

Looks like fantastic memories- I love the PJs tradition!

Holly said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours! I used to always get Christmas Eve jammies as a child too! I should start that in my household! :)

Your "S" will be with you soon I pray!