Thursday, December 4, 2008

6 Minutes of Abi Brushing His Hair ... seriously

Okay, so maybe this is one of those things that is only funny to the parents (if so, just skip and don't comment!) but I really did think it was pretty freakin' hilarious, especially if you know my kids.  Now that Abi's hair has grown out, he's been facinated with personal grooming.  He really likes it "big fluffy".  


So, enjoy 6 minutes of Abi brushing his hair (partly serenaded by Ally).  If you can't take all of it, the last third is the best.  :)  Notice how in to it he gets... so cute!  (but makes me worry about those teenage years...)



2 comments:

Amanda said...

That was amazing. I love how much he is LOVING his "big fluffy". Unbelievable! And Ally agreeing that his hair is great is also priceless!

mrns said...

Adorable! I forgot to mention that he seemed worried about our rabbit when we left Natalie's. I think he thought we were going to bring her home to eat her because he asked eric to make sure there was no blood! If it were up to Abi you would have 4 kids, two dogs, a cat, and a bunny :)