Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy Birthday to Cat!



I don't post very often but today is Cat's birthday and the kids had a few things to say...

When I asked Abi to say something nice for Mom's Birthday this is what he had to say: Happy Birthday Mommy! I love her and I made her a card and I love her and when she go buhbye, we miss her. And Mommy is purdy nice for me. And thank you mommy for [drawing] lions for me. And Amen.

Hana said: Mommy is so special and does good job and I hope Mommy has a good present. I like for Mommy to have special money. Ummm, Mommy is so good. I love Mommy. That's all.

Grace said: Mommy is very special to me. More special than any toy I ever had. I would be very sad without her. I just think she is just a very special mother. She is very smart and I just love her very very very much!

If Ally could answer I'm sure she would echo the statements above... only with much more INFLECTION and FLARE!

As for me I think there truly is no better mother and wife in the world. Our kids adore her and look up to her example. She has the biggest heart and the most compassion for others. I thank God for her every day.


PS. Ally has a very special gift for Mommy this year...




6 comments:

Emily B. said...

Happy Birthday, Cat! And that pic of Ally is hiLARious :)

Leslie said...

Happy birthday!!

Denise said...

I just laughed and laughed at the last picture! Happy Birthday, Cat!

Stacy and Family said...

I LOVE those gifts!!!

Wendy said...

Awwwww.... what a sweet family!!

Friedlings said...

Happy Birthday, Cat. My big day is tomorrow 11/13. High five to another scorpio. : )

Hope you had a special day.

Randi in NJ
Mama to 5 (3 from Ethiopia)