Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Guess What Happens in a Fortnight?

Our court date! Whooooooo!

Oh, and don't think I used the term "fortnight" on accident! ;) Been looking for a way to "sneak" it into daily life... Yep, I'm a geek like that.

Anyways, I have to say that the wait for *S* is going much better (overall) than I did with our adoption last year. Not that I'm not anxious to get her home! I think I just have a much better handle on myself and the process. And being super busy does keep the days moving!

But now that it's getting closer... all bets are OFF!

My co-workers are throwing us a little shower for her tomorrow. So cool. Makes me excited all over again!

Keep your fingers crossed for us - so close!

4 comments:

AmyHazel said...

I am very happy to hear things are moving along! Have a great time at your Shower!!!!

Leslie said...

Yay for being a fortnight away! Praying that it is all smooth sailing this time. :)

Emily B. said...

My fingers and toes are crossed! :)

hugs,
Emily

Mindy said...

Congrats on the court date in 14 days! (I had to look it up...thanks for the link...but now I understand that word from Robin Hood and other movies like that...thanks!) Good luck with the waiting!