Monday, August 25, 2008

Changes 'round here?

Now that we are back in the adoption process full swing, I'm getting nervous (again) about having a public blog. I already had to go back and edit out *S*'s name, but I don't want anything here to jeopardize our process. I just confirmed that anyone that was on the list before should be able to just sign in and keep reading. But if you were not and would like access, please leave a comment or email me!

Oh, and I owe Grace a great birthday post. Hopefully I'll have the energy to get that done today. =)

8 comments:

Denise said...

Hi Cat! I don't think I was on the list before and I want to be able to read it for sure. bryantfamily98 at comcast dot net. Thanks!

Denise said...

Oh, oops, that was at gmail dot com. duh! we used to use comcast, i think I need a nap...

Karen said...

I don't know if I was on the list before...

karenandpatrick at comcast dot net

Andrea said...

I would love to keep reading your blog and I know I am not on your list. My invite would be email would be "akdhill@comast.net". thank you.

Wendy said...

Hello Cat! I would love to be added to the list wendytanis@yahoo.com.

I hope all is well with the family.

Wendy Tanis

Emily B. said...

me too please :)

emberger1 at yahoo dot com

Maribel said...

Hello from Spain!
I love your blog and I would like to follow your next adoption if it's possible ...
We just return of Addis three weeks ago with Tariku, 18 months, and we have another two adopted daughters, from Dominican Rep. and China.
Thanks and kisses,
Maribel (kalkidan71@hotmail.com)

marnie said...

Hi--I'd like to keep reading, too, and I know I'm not on your list. (I'm part of another AAI family--adopting a three year old from OH).
--Marnie
melli@windstream.net