Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Summer Photos - Part 4 Anniversary

On Sunday July 20, Mark and I celebrated 6 years together. Well, six years married, nearly 8 together. In some ways, that is hard to believe. The last six years have gone so fast and been so incredibly full! Yet, in many ways, it feels like we've always been together.

Every year when July 20 rolls around, I chuckle just a bit to myself. I know there were many out there who scoffed at our young marriage - sure that we wouldn't, couldn't make it. If you've ever met me in person and talked to me for more than a few minutes, you probably know that I love proving people wrong. ;)

The truth is that our life together certainly didn't "start" the way we planned. And it hasn't progressed exactly how we thought it would. But every step of the way we've fallen more in love. Can't ask for much more than that can you?

(p.s. notice my cute new SHORT hair cut!)

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Congratulations!!

Natalie, David and Baby said...

For what it's worth, I always knew you two would make it. :)

I LOVE the new hair cut! :)

Dana said...

Happy 6th Anniversary! Look how far you've come! Congratulations and I miss you all!

Oh, and Cat, I'm lovin' the hair!

Jo said...

You know I understand exactly what you just said. Our 9 year was on the tenth.

Congrats! and I love the hair