Sunday, June 1, 2008

A poem by Grace

Grace is 6 years old and is a very creative and loving child. Not sure where she gets it, but she loves to write stories and make books. Today she was playing outside with Abi and Hana and ran inside to tell us about a new poem she wrote. Here it is (with only VERY minor editing)...

I Loved My Parents Before Anything
by Gracie Lu

I loved my parents
before the stars.

I loved my parents
before the sun.

I loved my parents
before the clouds.

I loved my parents
before the trees.

I loved my parents
before the animals.

I loved my parents
before anything except God,
because God never had a start.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow, you got one intelligent child there. What a beautiful poem for a 6-year old.

Leslie said...

So sweet!!

lotto tickets said...

Thanks. Im Inspired again.