Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I (verb)

I am: having a very hard time focusing today!
I think: I am one of the luckiest women in the world.
I know: I need to put my emphasis on my friendships.
I want: to be "...the change [I] wish to see in the world." -- Mahatma Gandhi
I have: the most amazing husband and partner in life - I couldn't do any of it without him.
I wish: there were at lease 30 hours in a day (and that chocolate was calorie free...)
I hate: injustice, prejudice, pride, stigma ... and hatred.
I miss: my friends.

I fear: that I will not become the person I was meant to be.
I feel: angry that money affects my decisions.
I hear: the whispers of my future ... but I'm not quite ready to listen just yet.
I smell: like teen spirit. (just kidding)
I search: for balance.
I wonder: what life holds in store...
I regret: apologies that went unsaid.
I ache: when I think about Abenezer's and Hana's first families and the profound loss that brought my children into my life.
I care: about the millions upon millions of orphaned children with no one to tuck them in tonight.
I always: want the best for my children.
I am not: who I want to be yet.
I believe: I can that person if I continue to work hard at it and think outside the box.
I dance: more frequently after a few drinks.
I sing: more often than my kids would like!
I cry: more often each time we've added to our family (I used to think it was just hormones).
I don’t always: think long enough before I speak, especially to those I love the most.
I fight: too quickly.
I write: because there is no better way for me to express my deepest fears and dreams.
I win: when have a clear goal.
I lose: when I lose focus of what's most important.
I never: want to forget.
I confuse: myself far too often!
I listen: to my heart the best when I'm able to clear my mind.
I can usually be found: in front of a computer.
I am afraid of: not being a good mom.
I need: to loosen up a bit more often.
I am happy about: finally having the adoption finalized and my kiddos HOME!

3 comments:

thedalaimama said...

A great list...thanks for playing

Stephanie said...

Cat, you are making me tear up at work! You are the most wonderful sister-in-law, wife and mother and I love you!!

649 lotto results said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.