Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

First, I would like to say Happy Mother's Day to my wife Cat, who works so hard for our family. There are so many things about Cat that make me smile; so many things I admire. When I think about Cat, I think about our kids and how much she does for them. I think about how they light up when they see her and love to be around her. We didn't plan to do a whole lot this year for these kinds of special days but I wanted to let the world know how much we all love her. She really is the center of our world. The kids and I can't wait to spend the rest of the day with her and hope to make it as special as she is. Thank you, Cat, for being there for us.


And Happy Mother's Day for all the other special mothers we know out there! You know who you are!

-Mark

**Editted to add *** This is Cat. Isn't he wonderful? That ^^was about the best Mother's Day gift I could've asked for ...

1 comment:

pcso lotto said...

wala pulos imo blog.