Friday, February 29, 2008

Insanity!

Do you know what happens in 9 days? I bet you could guess.


=)

Do you know what has to happen each day for the next 8 days? A helluva lot!

It's been crazy! Well, at least it seems like it to me. Frankly, Mark's been fine. He thinks I'm overreacting. ;) Ally has decided that this would be a good time to lose her aloof attitude and now prefers to keep Mark or I in sight at all times. In fact, when I am home at night and she is not on my hip, she is crying. Yikes! Talk about mommy guilt! Poor thing has been under the weather with that nasty cold/flu off and on for 3 weeks. she's just coming out of it but now Grace and I have it! I could literally barely get out of bed on Wednesday but had to come into work for a few hours. I'm doing much better now, but the cough is horrible. I pray none of you get this.

but we are chugging a long! I hope that this weekend will be very productive. I have a pile of work to complete before my last day next week (yikes!) and still tons of stuff to grab for our trip. Oh, and packing! Yes, we've started, but it seems never ending!

It is exciting but a bit stressful too! Wish us luck!

No comments: