Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My Thoughts of Late

"What I do you cannot do; but what you do, I cannot do.
The needs are great, and none of us, including me, ever do great things. But we can all do small things, with great love, and together we can do something wonderful."
-Mother Teresa
What a challenge:
To wake up every day and think, what small thing can I do today to make this world just a little bit better before I hit the pillow again.
Did I educate someone? Give someone hope? Make a child smile?
What can I do today? This week? In 2008? During my lifetime?
We're all here for a reason, a purpose - its my challenge now to figure out mine.

1 comment:

CresceNet said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.