Friday, December 21, 2007

Strike Two

Today was NOT our lucky day, unfortunately. It sounds like our file itself is in order. However, MOLSA (and don't ask me to remember what that stands for), which is an ET gov't agency, has to put approval letters in our file. We needed a new letter because of the error last time. Even with three full weeks, the letter didn't get done.

So its a no go.

Someone from our agency (in ET) will go to the MOLSA office on Monday and try and take care of it. In theory, if he is successful we will "pass" as soon as we have the approval letter and we could possibly still go in mid-Jan. But that would be a long shot. HOPEFULLY we'll get it and won't need another court date and will travel only 1-2 weeks later than planned. But who knows at this point.

I can't get my hopes up any more. I just can't. It hurts too much.


Anonymous said...

Cat and Mark
I'm so sorry... our prayers are with you. By the time Abe and Hana arrive your "pregnacy" will be as long as with Grace and Ally!
We love you. Merry Christmas. Gale and Larry

Leslie said...

I'm sorry, Cat & Mark. I am praying that things get resolved quickly.

Dana said...

I'm so sorry! I'm thinking of you two and the girls this Christmas! I love you all!

Denise said...

I'm sorry. :(


Cat and Mark, I too am very sorry. I know you must be very disappointed. Hold Tight. God has your babies and loves them very much. When they are home all this disappointment will fade away...
jen in mi