Sunday, November 4, 2007

X Marks the Spot on ... November 30!!

Yep, that's right - we have a court date of November 30th!! Whooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I am excited, but not letting myself get TOO excited. There have been lots of problems/delays since the court has reopened. That date could get postponed a full month. Or we might get heard, but a needed letter from the gov't might not be there, etc. So, many maybes still involved.

BUT it's a huge step forward. And, if all goes perfect, we could still travel this year - perhaps right after Christmas! And since I know how fast December will go anyways with the holidays, the kids seem closer than ever.

Please keep us in your thoughts these next 2 months - that we are able to pass court and bring Abi and Hana home as soon as possible...

=)

2 comments:

Ted and Jill said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you! I will pray that it goes through.

friedlings said...

Excited to enjoy this journey with you. Hope you're holding up.

Funny that everyone from Group X seems to have the same court date. That's the way it *used* to be done, but I thought it was working differently lately. Anyway, I suppose it means our travel dates may be the same. That would be fun. COngratulations.