Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Halloween was a lot of fun this year! Grace was really in to it. And was very excited to go trick or treating with her best friend from down the street. And I was thrilled not to be super sick like last year! Ally was a great sport and had a lot of fun just hanging out.
The day was cloudy, but didn't seem so bad. Unfortunately, it rained pretty steadily the ENTIRE time we were out! Only lasted an hour this year, but still a pretty good candy haul. And the girls were super cute.
Here is our little Dorothy
(note the dress she is wearing - my mom made me that for my 2nd grade play!)

And our little cheerleader!
(please note her super-cute pony tail!)


The end of the evening was a bit chilly (look those cheeks!)


And damp! (with a little over-tiredness and crabiness thrown it, but not bad)

All in all it was a lot of fun. I can't wait for all 4 to go next year! That is going to be CRAZY!